November 19, 2012 by
I felt compelled to submit the attached image from some actual printed promotional material. Five examples of poor grammar / command of English, one typographical error, and a stray Grocer’s apostrophe! All of this in a few short statements, like it had never been through any proof reading stage.
submitted by Chris M.
For quality green printing, I like Conquest Graphics.
November 11, 2012 by
Sometimes I get confused with my subject-verb agreement when I have too many subjects in different numbers too.
November 07, 2012 by
“Found this Today while walking down the Street here in Australia Gave my friend and I a good laugh.”
Submitted by Lindsey Ward
Your offer free talking? Sign me up! There’s nothing I wont more than to get rid off my loneliness.
November 01, 2012 by
“Your tax dollars at work!”
Submitted by Peter Ruben
October 25, 2012 by
At least we know the child is a female, otherwise this would be confusing.
This was an ad from a news website. Apparently, good spelling is not a prerequisite for this job.
submitted by Jeri
October 23, 2012 by
Setup: Yellow Springs, Ohio is a village of about 4,000 residents. The Village Human Relations Committee meets quarterly. They provide oversight of police actions. Issue #5 is an interesting observation on their conclusions or concussions…
Human Relations Commission Meeting Minutes for July 2010
Present: Joan Chappelle, John Booth, Patti Dallas, Gerry Simms, 2 citizens arrived midway thru meeting
Minutes of June 2010 approved
Citizen’s Concerns: None
1. Youth Building Workshop – planning for all day workshop August 8th. Place TBD
2. Skate Park Music Fest – Event held 11 July 2010. Gathered input from skaters on what they would like. Council may match up to $50,000 for park improvements. Each HRC member was asked to think of a ways fund park improvements.
3. Website – A meeting will be held week of 17 July to learn how to manage the site.
4. Block Party Plans – plans are progressing for a number of parties the 21st of August.
5. Report on Police data – Data was provided from 1991 to present. No meaningful concussions could drawn from the data. Will ask the police chief to provide data on youth and minorities to see if it can be determined if discrimination exists.
Submitted by anonymous.
- Bumper Stickers, Your Fortune Cookie Fortune on the Road (easyorderbumperstickers.com)
- Vote Fast or Go Home (lawsome.net)
October 20, 2012 by
The Dalai Lama is using his Jedi mind tricks to hide the typo. “This is not the typo you are looking for.”
October 19, 2012 by
Let’s hope they are more mentally sensitive about the land than they are about spelling.
October 17, 2012 by
submitted by David Goodloe
October 13, 2012 by
Maybe “Claerance” is a 10-foot-tall guy who will be serving me coffee.